Hyaluronic Acid is actually a gel-like substance that has the unique ability to retain moisture. In fact, our bodies produce it naturally to help us retain moisture in our skin. Hyaluronic Acid as we age and our skin becomes dryer and less elastic as a result, which causes us to develop deep-set wrinkles. This is why it works wonderfully as an anti-aging component in skincare as the Hyaluronic Acid can hold over 1,000 times its weight in water.
1. - Skin hydration - keeps your skin moisturised, plump and radiant
2. - Anti-wrinkle properties - due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water, skin stays moisturised and helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
3. - Antioxidant - helps to keep skin looking healthy.
4. - Must be used in conjunction with a moisturiser. In the case of our Bio-Epitome, it is made in the form of a moisturiser so adding on another moisturiser is optional.
5. When using hyaluronic acid, the results are almost instant and you will see them in a few days.
Hyaluronic Acid can be used day and night.
Products containing Hyaluronic Acid should always be applied damp skin for deep absorption. We recommend a spray of toner to prep the skin just before application.
Application: Face, neck and décolletage area. If you have sensitive skin, do a skin test first (see our patch test guide in blogs).