Honeysuckle Luxury Scented CandleRegular price Rs.3,300.00 Sale price Rs.2,550.00 Save Rs.750.00
Come to my garden and revel in the fresh beauty of nature – a sweet and glamorous floral fragrances with top notes of juicy citrus, tea leaves and honeysuckle combine with rich jasmine and a touch of sweet honey and pollen. The base is composed of smooth woods and musks. A candle that evokes the feeling of walking through the english countryside. A rich honeysuckle filling your home with a warm luxurious garden aroma that envelopes you in comfort and safety – perfect to unwind after a long day or a romantic evening for two.
A glamourous floral fragrance where top notes of juicy citrus, tea leaves .
These delightful scented candles come housed in sleek cut glass candle jars that create a glamorous, classy and romantic ambience. When you send them to a loved one and see the happy smile on their face, you will know this is priceless!
They are made with soy and bees wax using eco wicks and the finest french fragrance, hand poured in small batches with love and care – each piece is a work of art.
Wax Weight: Approx. 200g
Gross Weight: 700g
Candle care and maintenance!
Follow our simple steps to ensure your Soul Of Lahore candle stays as pristine and aromatic as the day you purchased it.
- Soy wax has a memory and the first burn is the most important!
- To avoid tunneling, always burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edges of the glass. Allow the first burn for approx 2 hours.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch before lighting your candle for a clean burn and to avoid carbon buildup. This is very important!
- Do not burn the candle for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch.
- Discontinue burning the candle where there is ½ cm of candle remaining.
- Never touch a candle while it is burning and allow it to cool down before placing the lid back on.
- Keep away from anything flammable. Never leave a candle unattended when lit.
- Don’t burn candles all the way down.
- Never move a candle while burning.
- Don’t move the container with melted wax.
- Don’t put water on the burning candle.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.