Mohabbat - Rose Colada
Embrace romance with our enchanting rose petals fragrance oil blended with fresh coconut. This modern floral experience blooms with top notes of ozone and green leaves, before revealing a heart of rose, carnation, lily of the valley, ylang ylang, sugar and coconut. Powder and a hint of peppercorn in the base bolster the simple beauty of this classic scent.
Add some allure to your ambience with this delicate fragrance. Rose petals are sure to be a favourite, both for romantic occasions and all year round!
Top Notes: Ozone and green leaves
Heart Notes: Desi gulab, english roses, carnation, lily of the valley & ylang ylang
Base Notes: Sugar, coconut and peppermint
Soul of Lahore uses organic bees wax in their candles, this means when you buy a SOL candle you are supporting organic bee farms in northern Pakistan.
Wax Weight: Approx. 200g
Gross Weight: 500g
Burn Time: Approx. 31-32 hours
Candle Care and Maintenance.
Follow our simple steps to ensure your Soul Of Lahore candle stays as pristine and aromatic as the day you purchased it.
- Soy wax has a memory and the first burn is the most important!
- To avoid tunneling, always burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edges of the glass. Allow the first burn for approx 2 hours.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch before lighting your candle for a clean burn and to avoid carbon buildup. This is very important!
- Do not burn the candle for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch.
- Discontinue burning the candle where there is ½ cm of candle remaining.
- Never touch a candle while it is burning and allow it to cool down before placing the lid back on.
- Keep away from anything flammable. Never leave a candle unattended when lit.
- Don’t burn candles all the way down.
- Never move a candle while burning.
- Don’t move the container with melted wax.
- Don’t put water on the burning candle.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.