MOHABBAT - ROSE COLADARegular price Rs.2,500.00 Sale price Rs.2,200.00 Save Rs.300.00
Embrace romance with our enchanting rose petals fragrance oil blended with fresh coconut. This modern floral experience blooms with top notes of ozone and green leaves, before revealing a heart of rose, carnation, lily of the valley, ylang ylang, sugar and coconut. Powder and a hint of peppercorn in the base bolster the simple beauty of this classic scent.
Add some allure to your ambience with this delicate fragrance. Rose petals are sure to be a favorite, both for romantic occasions and all year round!
Burn Time: Approx. 31-32 hours
Top Notes: Ozone and green leaves
Heart Notes: Desi gulab, english roses, carnation, lily of the valley & ylang ylang
Base Notes: Sugar, coconut and peppermint
Wax Weight: Approx. 200g
Gross Weight: 500g
Candle Care and Maintenance.
Follow our simple steps to ensure your Soul Of Lahore candle stays as pristine and aromatic as the day you purchased it.
- Soy wax has a memory and the first burn is the most important!
- To avoid tunneling, always burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edges of the glass. Allow the first burn for approx 2 hours.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch before lighting your candle for a clean burn and to avoid carbon buildup. This is very important!
- Do not burn the candle for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch.
- Discontinue burning the candle where there is ½ cm of candle remaining.
- Never touch a candle while it is burning and allow it to cool down before placing the lid back on.
- Keep away from anything flammable. Never leave a candle unattended when lit.
- Don’t burn candles all the way down.
- Never move a candle while burning.
- Don’t move the container with melted wax.
- Don’t put water on the burning candle.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.