Old Lahore City Map - Lahore Botanicals
A map of the old city of Lahore - landmarks which so many of know since our childhood. The Anarkali bazar, the National College of Arts, the Mall Road, McLeod Rd, and so so many more... The fragrance was inspired by the festivities in Lahore particularly of this season where you can smell roses and motia and fresh flowers at weddings and other joyful occasions. This one is curated from my heart and soul and represents my life growing up in my favourite city - Mera Pyara Lahore.
Soul of Lahore uses organic bees wax in their candles, this means when you buy a SOL candle you are supporting organic bee farms in northern Pakistan.
Lahore Botanicals Notes:
Top: Clementine, citron, green notes, rose
Middle: Orange blossom, jasmine, lotus
Base: Lilac, orris, vetiver, musk.
*same Fragrance is available in our Parfum No 1.
Candle Care and Maintenance.
Follow our simple steps to ensure your Soul Of Lahore candle stays as pristine and aromatic as the day you purchased it.
- Soy wax has a memory and the first burn is the most important!
- To avoid tunneling, always burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edges of the glass. Allow the first burn for approx 2 hours.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch before lighting your candle for a clean burn and to avoid carbon buildup. This is very important!
- Do not burn the candle for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch.
- Discontinue burning the candle where there is ½ cm of candle remaining.
- Never touch a candle while it is burning and allow it to cool down before placing the lid back on.
- Keep away from anything flammable. Never leave a candle unattended when lit.
- Don’t burn candles all the way down.
- Never move a candle while burning.
- Don’t move the container with melted wax.
- Don’t put water on the burning candle.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.