Orange Blossoms - Luxury Scented Candle
A classic fragrance with the freshest florals...pure and gentle on the senses, yet sweet and tantalising at the same time. Keeps you wanting to smell it more!
Top note: Tangerine Blossom;
Middle notes: Orange Blossom, Lilac and Water Lily;
Base notes: iris and Vetiver.
These delightful scented candles create a glamorous, classy and romantic ambience. When you send then to a loved one and see the happy smile on their face, you will know this is priceless!
They are made using soy and bees wax using eco wicks and the finest french fragrances sourced from Grasse, blended in our lab, hand poured in small batches with love and care – each piece is a work of art.
Soul of Lahore uses organic bees wax in their candles, this means when you buy a SOL candle you are supporting organic bee farms in northern Pakistan.
Wax Weight: Approx. 200g
Gross Weight: 500g
Burn Time: Approx. 31-32 hours
Candle care and maintenance!
Follow our simple steps to ensure your Soul Of Lahore candle stays as pristine and aromatic as the day you purchased it.
- Soy wax has a memory and the first burn is the most important!
- To avoid tunneling, always burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edges of the glass. Allow the first burn for approx 2 hours.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch before lighting your candle for a clean burn and to avoid carbon buildup. This is very important!
- Do not burn the candle for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch.
- Discontinue burning the candle where there is ½ cm of candle remaining.
- Never touch a candle while it is burning and allow it to cool down before placing the lid back on.
- Keep away from anything flammable. Never leave a candle unattended when lit.
- Don’t burn candles all the way down.
- Never move a candle while burning.
- Don’t move the container with melted wax.
- Don’t put water on the burning candle.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.