Qismat – Grand OudRegular price Rs.2,800.00 Sale price Rs.2,300.00 Save Rs.500.00
addictive and intense Oud. A trip to the deserts of
Arabia... this one creates its own sensational ambience.
Main accords: oud, rose, woody, amber, warm spicy, patchouli, balsamic, floral, fresh spicy.
Wax Weight: Approx. 200g
Gross Weight: 500g
Burn Time: Approx 31-32 Hours
Candle Care and Maintenance.
Follow our simple steps to ensure your Soul Of Lahore candle stays as pristine and aromatic as the day you purchased it.
- Soy wax has a memory and the first burn is the most important!
- To avoid tunneling, always burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edges of the glass. Allow the first burn for approx 2 hours.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch before lighting your candle for a clean burn and to avoid carbon buildup. This is very important!
- Do not burn the candle for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch.
- Discontinue burning the candle where there is ½ cm of candle remaining.
- Never touch a candle while it is burning and allow it to cool down before placing he lid back on.
- Keep away from anything flammable. Never leave a candle unattended when lit.
- Don’t burn candles all the way down.
- Never move a candle while burning.
- Don’t move container with melted wax.
- Don’t put water on burning candles.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.