Rose & Magnolia Luxury Scented CandleRegular price Rs.3,300.00 Sale price Rs.2,550.00 Save Rs.750.00
A sensual floral with a mysterious character. Luminous magnolia and a duet of roses, blooming and enchanting. Alive under inky skies and the moon’s silver glow. A decadent heart of sweet and petaly Rose de Mai, warmed by the spicy opulence of Rose Damascena, draped in sensuous patchouli and warm amber.
These delightful scented candles come in gorgeous cut glass candle jars that create a glamorous, classy and romantic ambience. When you send them to a loved one and see the happy smile on their face, you will know this is priceless!
They are made using soy and bees wax using eco wicks and the finest french fragrance, hand poured in small batches with love and care – each piece is a work of art.
Main accords are: rose, magnolia, fresh spicy, warm spicy, woody, citrus, earthy, patchouli, mossy, aromatic.
Wax Weight: Approx. 200g
Gross Weight: 700g
Burn Time: Approx. 31-32 hours
Candle care and maintenance!
Follow our simple steps to ensure your Soul Of Lahore candle stays as pristine and aromatic as the day you purchased it.
- Soy wax has a memory and the first burn is the most important!
- To avoid tunneling, always burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edges of the glass. Allow the first burn for approx 2 hours.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch before lighting your candle for a clean burn and to avoid carbon buildup. This is very important!
- Do not burn the candle for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch.
- Discontinue burning the candle where there is ½ cm of candle remaining.
- Never touch a candle while it is burning and allow it to cool down before placing the lid back on.
- Keep away from anything flammable. Never leave a candle unattended when lit.
- Don’t burn candles all the way down.
- Never move a candle while burning.
- Don’t move the container with melted wax.
- Don’t put water on the burning candle.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.