A comforting and sexy scent that sets the mood. Light it to unwind in the evening by yourself or when you have company - this fragrance fits all occasions and every mood.
Top notes: Tobacco, Agarwood & Castoreum.
Heart notes: Amber, Tonka Bean & Labdanum.
Base notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Coriander & Cedar.
They are made with soy and beeswax using eco wicks and the finest fragrances sourced from Grasse, France, blended in our lab, hand-poured in small batches with love and care – each piece is a work of art.
Soul of Lahore uses organic bees wax in their candles, this means when you buy a SOL candle you are supporting organic bee farms in northern Pakistan.
Wax Weight: Approx. 200g
Gross Weight: 500g
Burn Time: Approx 31-32 Hours
Candle Care and Maintenance.
Follow our simple steps to ensure your Soul Of Lahore candle stays as pristine and aromatic as the day you purchased it.
- Soy wax has a memory and the first burn is the most important!
- To avoid tunnelling, always burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edges of the glass. Allow the first burn for approx 2 hours.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch before lighting your candle for a clean burn and to avoid carbon buildup. This is very important!
- Do not burn the candle for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch.
- Discontinue burning the candle where there is ½ cm of candle remaining.
- Never touch a candle while it is burning and allow it to cool down before placing the lid back on.
- Keep away from anything flammable. Never leave a candle unattended when lit.
- Don’t burn candles all the way down.
- Never move a candle while burning.
- Don’t move container with melted wax.
- Don’t put water on burning candle.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.