A very sexy and manesque fragrance, perfect for a tantalising evening. Watch out all you women out there - once you smell this you can’t get enough - you have been warned!
Top notes: Cedar & hemp.
Heart notes: Vetiver & Dark musk.
Base notes: Saffron & Sage.
They are made with soy and beeswax using eco wicks and the finest fragrances sourced from Grasse, France, blended in our lab, hand-poured in small batches with love and care – each piece is a work of art.
Soul of Lahore uses organic bees wax in their candles, this means when you buy a SOL candle you are supporting organic bee farms in northern Pakistan.
Net Weight: Approx. 200g
Gross Weight: 500g
Burn Time: Approx 31-32 Hours
Candle Care and Maintenance.
Follow our simple steps to ensure your Soul Of Lahore candle stays as pristine and aromatic as the day you purchased it.
- Soy wax has a memory and the first burn is the most important!
- To avoid tunneling, always burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edges of the glass. Allow the first burn for approx 2 hours.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch before lighting your candle for a clean burn and to avoid carbon buildup. This is very important!
- Do not burn the candle for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch.
- Discontinue burning the candle where there is ½ cm of candle remaining.
- Never touch a candle while it is burning and allow it to cool down before placing the lid back on.
- Keep away from anything flammable. Never leave a candle unattended when lit.
- Don’t burn candle all the way down.
- Never move a candle while burning.
- Don’t move container with melted wax.
- Don’t put water on burning candle.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.